Buying a business or growing one through acquisition can be an expedient way to increase the company’s customer base, enter new verticals, extend geographic reach, expand product and service offerings. Most buyers, however, lack an internal investment banking function to help realize these goals – which is when access to our full roster of capabilities is invaluable.
From planning to execution to closing the transaction, we serve as our clients’ acquisition “partner,” working every facet of the buy-side deal process to fulfill their objectives.
To increase both value and competitive advantage while capitalizing on strategic opportunities, we conduct a comprehensive buy-side program in which we:
- Develop an acquisition strategy and search criteria.
- Research and create a target company list.
- Conduct marketing campaign to reach targets.
- Evaluate target candidates.
- Coordinate calls and meetings.
- Assist with due diligence, deal and integration issues.
- Advise on value, structure, terms and process.
Our advisory teams provide due diligence, tax structuring, accounting services and integration services for the acquisition. We can also guide clients through a specific acquisition opportunity by:
- Assessing the target business for fit, value, structure, terms, financing and due diligence.
- Negotiating and closing the transaction.
- Providing integration guidance.
Our professionals have completed successful transactions for private and public companies as well as family offices and high-net-worth individuals.